Pages Menu
TwitterRssFacebook
Categories Menu

Posted by on Jun 26, 2013 in Detox |

Live Forever

We’ve titled this post, “Live Forever,” but we obviously know that is not possible. Or is it? As a highly successful drug and alcohol addiction treatment center, we focus not only on being free from substances but we also promote healthy lifestyles.  The core of our treatment is science and evidence based so we understand when and why scientists look to uncover important facts regarding health and longevity.  The infographic below gives some pretty specific ways in which you can maintain vitality and vigor.

Diet, body, social life, leisure and family are the keys.  If you plan to live forever then these 5 areas need some special attention.

Experts believe that roughly 30% of aging is genetic while the other 70% is based on the choices we make.  So change things up a bit and live forever…!

Live Forever

 

To see this infographic full size in it’s entirety, visit Confused.com.